top of page
We hike from Sunegga to Tufternalp and enjoy the sunset and the beauty of Zermatt. After a nice aperitif and a snack in a little cottage in Tufternalp, we walk down to Ried. In the restaurant Othmars we eat a delicious Fondue. After a nice dinner we continue our tour down to Zermatt.
The tour takes around 5 hours, 2 to 2.30 hours are only walking.
around 16.00 pm
Please be on time. As we do not want to miss the sunset we start already at 16.00 pm
around 21.00 pm
Meeting point: Sunegga Station
The meeting point is in front of the Sunegga Station down in Zermatt. If you do not have a ski pass, please buy your ticket to Sunegga before the tour starts.
- Guided walking tour with a native hiking leader, speaks German, English and French
- Aperitif Tuftern Alp
- Fondue with a Welcome Drink in the Restaurant Othmars
- not included, train ride to Sunegga
Level of difficulty: medium
We hike first straight ahead and then light downhill.
Some parts of the hiking trail can be icy, this depends on the weather conditions. We will cross three ski slopes, these parts can be slippery. For that reason, you must be a safe walker on snow.
- warm winter shoes with a good sole (spikes are recommendable)
- warm jacket and warm trousers (ski outfit)
- hat, gloves, scarf
- walking sticks (not a must)
- headlamp (if you have one, otherwise I have one for you)
Book on our Homepage and add you guided Walking tour or write us an E-Mail.
bottom of page